* Defensive end Jalen Harris continued his strong camp, recording a pair of sacks. His younger brother, Jason Harris, made an impact late, registering a tackle-for-loss and a sack.
* Eddie Siaumau-Sanitoa returned a fumble for a touchdown, then punted the ball into the stands.
* Offensive players who scored or made significant plays received a scepter when they approached the sideline. It apparently is the brainchild of assistant strength coach Tiger Jones.
* With Arizona’s top three running backs out, freshman Stevie Rocker Jr. worked with the first-team offense. He continued to make plays, especially in the passing game.
* Michael Wiley and Jalen John have been banged up, so their absence was no surprise. Drake Anderson warmed up but was a late scratch. He worked with a trainer on his lower body just before the scrimmage began and should be back next week, Fisch said.
* Center Josh McCauley returned after missing Thursday’s practice and worked with the first unit.
* Safety Isaiah Mays remained limited but did participate with the second-team defense. Defensive coordinator Don Brown touted Mays’ potential afterward.